Friday 26 March 2010

The Visitors

Well it's now nearly a week since the arrival of my beloved, who only stayed the weekend and left on Monday, and nearly two weeks since my parents and aunt came, and a week since they left. And now S's friend A is here, so March has been quite the month of visitation.

I had a fab time with my family and also a really great time with C, and I will be home again in just over a week, for the last time until the end of the Avignon Experience. It's really true when everyone said 'it will all go in so fast'- can't believe there are just 3 months left, and two weeks of that I'm in Glasgow. There are so many things I've yet to do- The Camargue, Les Calanques, Aix-en-Provence, and further afield, Toulouse. I also want to visit my aunt in Nice at least once more. To be fair the weather has only just perked up enough to go visiting, and I got to see Orange and Arles with my parents when they were here. Clearly I am working hard on doing all my sightseeing, sitting as i am in my bed with my pc on my lap at midday on one of my days off. On the other hand I am going shopping shortly to buy food for our Roman Party, our second soirée deguisement after the 80s party was a success. I may also need to think about a costume, as I haven't got one yet. If I have my way we will also have a fancy dress party the weekend after my birthday- A Spiderman Party! Rachel I will give you adequate warning if I in fact decide to do this, not sure there will be enough people here to do it as most of my friends leave at the end of April :( having only seven month contracts. I can only think of about 4 or 5 of my friends who will still be here for May and June. I am getting pretty sad about this, having to say goodbye to everyone in just over a month :( but I am really glad that my flatmates will still be here!!

In other news my friend's cat just had 5 extremely cute kittens, photos will be forthcoming on Facebook!!

Anyway I'm off to do something, something being my new favourite word as I use it uncommonly often... or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. Spiderman, hmmm. As in the comics? Or just spiders and men? I seem to remember you going as a spider once for Halloween once in primary.

    ReplyDelete